image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Monday, August 29, 2011

Kingdom Manna

Key

Mark 4:28, “The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.”

In our push button modern technology we expect instant responses. Information requested a century ago by post could take several weeks to receive a reply. Today we are irritated if our e-mail question is not answered within the hour. Or we are frustrated from performing our duties by the constant demand for prompt answers. We can reach the uttermost corners of the world with our resources, but have lost the capacity to wait.

Creation continues to travel at the pace for which God programmed it. Fish and fowl follow tides and seasons. Crops grow in deliberate stages. For all, either delay or haste can cause destruction. The earth moves within its appointed time.

Intricately imbued with a signal towards life nature awaits God’s schedule. “So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and succeed in the thing for which I sent it.”

Calm me Lord when Your answers are delayed. Create in me a quiet peace that recognizes Your timing is targeted to Your purposes.

Psalm of Worship: Psalm 69:13

But as for me, my prayer is to you, O Lord. At an acceptable time, O God, in the

abundance of your steadfast love, answer me. With your faithful help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs