image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Friday, January 27, 2023

Grace: 1 John: Prayers and Poetry

                Grace

                Darkness lingers
                within and without
                watching for
                deceit and danger.

                To undo His gift of
                fellowship and love
                forever offered.

                To undermine restoration
                lies dissolved
                by truth
                bound by grace
                love is His foundation.

Psalm 27:4: "One thing I have asked from the Lord,that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all of my days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to meditate in His temple."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs