image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Friday, January 6, 2023

Invitation: 1 John: Prayers and Poetry

                Invitation 

                Beginning first a

                gift of mercy

                heart and soul light

                as a new morning

                opening our eyes

                physically and spiritually

                as Words of life

                proclaim invitation

                bear Holy witness

                opening eternity

                our new mornings

                every moment in

                His grace.

Psalm 27:1: "The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?"

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs