image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Leaving Egypt Behind

Scripture: Exodus 12:13, “And the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.”

Powerful forces form against us,

envoys of Satan’s realm:

sin, sickness, evil deeds

cloaked in luring lies.

Provision found flowing through

the blood, executed by law.

Streaked on door-posts, down the

cross, pass over lives.

Payment furnished, freedom’s given

gift endowed, by Sovereign grace.

Salvation sent, evidence

Christ: limitless love.

Psalm of Worship: Psalm 55:18

He will redeem my soul in peace from the battle which is against me,

For they are many who strive with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs