image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Friday, March 19, 2021

Psalm 86 (Excerpt): Prayers and Poetry

                 Psalm 86 (Excerpt)

                "In the day of my trouble
                I shall call upon Thee,
                For Thou wilt answer me.

                There is no one like Thee
                among the gods, O Lord;
                Nor are there any works like Thine.

                All nations whom Thou hast made
                Shall come and worship
                before Thee, O Lord;

                And they shall glorify Thy name.

                For Thou art great and doest
                wondrous deeds;
                Thou alone art God.

                Teach me Thy way, O Lord;
                I will walk in Thy truth;
                Unite my heart to fear Thy name.

                I will give thanks to Thee,
                O Lord my God
                with all my heart.

                And will glorify Thy name for ever."

Matthew 5:12: "Rejoice and be glad for your reward in heaven is great; for in this same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs