image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Monday, November 26, 2018

Stand: Grace in the Wilderness: Prayers and Poetry


Jeremiah 31: 26, “At this I awoke and looked, and my sleep was pleasant to me.”

And looked.

When we choose to look through the Lord’s sight and His purpose we are at peace within—regardless of the mountain(s) ahead.

When we look through our own failures and fears we become paralyzed. Grief and guilt take over.

Again and again and again the Lord rescues us.

Whether we face night or day, darkness or light, we can stand firm as a sentry on duty watching with a clear focus, confident in His care, and able to share our worry before it freezes us into anxiety.

“I will stand on my guard post
And station myself on the rampart;
And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me,
And how I may reply when I am reproved.” Habakkuk 2:1 NASB

Lord, please wake us up anytime we wander away from Your truth. Keep our sight, our hearts, our thoughts, and our purpose faith focused in trust.


Your thoughts,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs