image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Monday, July 24, 2017

Word Ambassadors: Dwelling

                                                           
                                                           Dwelling


                                                            Psalm 23


"The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul.

He leads me in right paths
for His name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no evil;
for you are with me;
Your rod and Your staff—
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy
shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell I the house
of the Lord
my whole life long."

           
            Thank you all for walking through these scripture passages with me as we reflected on being word ambassadors. May we each continue to walk in fellowship with the Lord and each other and step into daily trust, regardless of life circumstances.

             I hope you will join me for a new devotional series beginning in August. 

           
            Blessings, Marcy




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs