image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Monday, January 21, 2013

Faith Seeds: Prayers and Poetry


Genesis 18:9-15, “The Lord said to Abraham, ‘Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Shall I indeed bear a child, now that I am old?’ Is anything too wonderful for the Lord?’….”.


Like Sarah, I too deny I said or thought or felt a reaction because in the face of God’s presence, His words, I cannot with a clear conscious deny Him. So instead I try to hide my doubts and my fears behind mediocre remarks and attitudes. Dismissive asides.

And each time He already knows.

Thank you Lord for not allowing us to live under the false lies we tell ourselves. But rather bring our lack of faith up into your light to see it clearly. To recognize we are attempting to rely on our weaknesses instead of Your power.

There is absolutely nothing too wonderful for the Lord.

Please open our eyes to see.


Psalm of Worship: Psalm 26:7

“That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving,
And declare all Thy wonders.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs