image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Leaving Egypt Behind

Scripture: Exodus 32:33, And the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.”


Cain cried, O Lord it is too harsh a punishment to be driven from Your Presence.

O the terror Lord to be returned to the darkness without You!

O Lord, as I learn to walk with You in Your path to redemption, I overflow with gratitude at Your mercy and Your love. And I conveniently forget Your judgment. But in Your love, You do not Lord, and You call me to be accountable for my thoughts and my actions.

Out of Your love, too You provide for my restoration. Christ on the cross, dying for all our sins, dying that we might live. Paying my penalty.

O Lord, forgive me I pray, and restore me to live to righteousness. Turn me from sin and let me walk again with You.

Cover me Lord, I pray, that there is no part of my life where You are not present. O the peace, Lord, to walk in the countenance of Your light.

Psalm of Worship: Psalm 51:4

Against Thee, Thee only, I have sinned,

And done what is evil in Thy sight,

So that Thou art justified when Thou dost speak,

And blameless when Thou dost judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs