image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Friday, February 10, 2023

Restore: 1 John: Prayers and Poetry

                Restore 

                So broken, bewildered
                instinctively hide truth
                in words and heart hiding
                sins both active and silent.

                Sins that can be dissolved
                by His grace and mercy
                buried by His righteousness.

                Seek first His forgiveness
                then walk in faith
                that He will cleanse and guide
                sustaining honesty through trust.

Psalm 27:6: "And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me; And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord."

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs