image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Monday, July 12, 2021

Watch: Lamentations: Prayers and Poetry

 Reading: Lamentations 3:19-21: "...Surely my soul remembers And is bowed down within me. This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope."

Watch

Our soul remembers.

Thank you Lord, for this reminder--each day--that we need to focus on Your ongoing presence and not let fears take over.

You are our strength when we no longer have any left.

And you will lead us foreword on Your path in Your time.

Whatever each day brings we give thanks to You for carrying us through. And also for holding on to our families. Please restore each one of us to a true relationship with You, and daily walk in Your light.

Your Thoughts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs