image: header
Home | About | Contact | Books | Blog | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Mythic Impact


Monday, October 5, 2020

Turn: Purpose: Prayers and Poetry

 Philippians 4:1-2, “Therefore, my brothers, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved. I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the Lord.”

 

Turn

 

So many things happen daily that weaken us physically, mentally and emotionally—especially when we are in conflict or disagreements. Whether only within ourselves or with others, whether minor or major.

 

And too often that weariness impacts our soul as well.

 

We begin to expand the stress to other areas that aren’t weak and we forget to lean into truth’s strengths. “We are weak, but He is strong.”

 

Sometimes we just need to take a solitude break with the Lord and rest in His presence in order to see a situation clearly.

 

Thank you Lord, that You are always present to guide us when we turn to You.

 

Your thoughts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Marcy Weydemuller | Site by Eagle Designs